We build our wheels to be used and expect them to be ridden everyday. Even with our attention to detail and high quality, stuff sometimes breaks and that's why we make sure you are covered by our Warranty and Crash Replacement Programs.
We warrant our wheels to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for 18 months from the original purchase date, only to the original owner and is not transferable. A product determined by Dryve Wheels to be defective, will be repaired or replaced, at our sole discretion, free of charge.
Our warranty does not cover:
- Misplaced/stolen, incorrect installation or improper maintenance, use of incompatible parts or components, negligence, modifications not recommended or approved by Dryve Wheels.
- Products on which the decals, serial numbers or other identifying marks have been removed.
- Labor costs associated with removing the wheels and any associated components including but not limited to rotors, tires, cassette, computer magnets, etc from the bicycle or wheel.
With all the legal jargon out of the way, lets get you taken care of! Please follow these steps to get your warranty started and you back out on your bike!
- Take a photo or photos of the affected area(s).
- Take note of the wheel's serial number, which is located on the card shipped with your wheels or you can check under your rim tape near the valve stem.
- Send an email with the photo, description of the damage, and proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your phone number and shipping address details and we'll be in touch within 1 business day!