Crash Replacement Program
Crashes happen and sometimes your wheel will take the brunt of this unfortunate mishap when riding. Thankfully, we've got your back for two years from the original purchase date, with our Crash Replacement Program.
This means if your Dryve Wheels are in a riding accident that causes structural damage to the wheels, you will be able to purchase a replacement at 50% off MSRP plus shipping. This pricing includes new rim, spokes, nipples, tape, and labor costs associated to rebuild. This Program is only applicable to the original owner and is not transferable.
We build our wheels to handle aggressive riding on tough terrain. However, a collision with your garage, exposure to your exhaust, or being chucked off a cliff don't count as riding. Other items our Crash Replacement Program will not cover are:
- Normal wear and tear expected with the use of high-quality mountain bike components.
- Products on which the decals, serial numbers or other identifying marks have been removed.
- Misplaced/stolen, incorrect installation or improper maintenance, use of incompatible parts or components, negligence, modifications not recommended or approved by Dryve Wheels.
- Labor costs associated with removing the wheels and any associated components including - but not limited to - rotors, tires, cassette, computer magnets, etc., from the bicycle or wheel.
- Shipping costs to or from Dryve Wheels.
Crash Replacement Process
With all the legal jargon out of the way, lets get you taken care of! We know getting back on the bike is crucial, but make sure you've obtained proper medical attention following this crash before starting the replacement process. We may ask for a doctor's note before proceeding! Haha. Please follow these steps to get your replacement started and get you back out on your bike!
- Take a photo or photos of the affected area(s).
- Take note of the wheel's serial number, which is located on the card shipped with your wheels or you can check under your rim tape near the valve stem.
- Send an email with the photo, description of the damage, and proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your phone number and shipping address details and we'll be in touch within 1 business day!